With more than 430 agencies, departments and subagencies within the federal government, and thousands more at the state and local level, the need to share information and inform constituents as efficiently as possible cannot be understated. In fact, federal, state and local governments were among the first organizations to need and practice public relations.
At Brodeur Partners, we get it. We bring together the experience needed for a high performing communications and stakeholder engagement program – senior communications consultants, public affairs experts and facilitators steeped in an intimate understanding of how the government works, but more importantly, how to succinctly and appropriately communicate vital information to the public.
Our successful track record includes:
- Managing government agencies’ internal and external communications programs
- Public Affairs
- Media relations
- Speakers’ bureau
- Custom events, such as industry days and tradeshows
- Website development
- Collateral material creation
- Public Policy
- Spokesperson/Media Training
- Social media strategy and execution
- Primary and Secondary research
- Paid/sponsored opportunities
As a government agency, your communications needs are unique. Let Brodeur Partners’ experienced team of federal communicators help you strike the right balance with communication strategies based on insight, analysis, and seasoned execution.