Brodeur Partners is looking for a Manager, Digital & Social to join its New York City team. If you are skilled in organic digital and social content, an experienced project manager, competent in digital advertising efforts, and passionate about social media – including knowledge, trends and insight – we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with a wide variety of Brodeur business-to-business and consumer clients in varying industries including: healthcare, technology, consumer products, higher ed, and non-profit.
Required digital and social media experience includes:
- Project management skills – experience working in a fast-paced client-service environment; agency experience a plus. Candidates must be organized, detail-oriented and accustomed to working under tight deadlines—ability to juggle multiple projects for multiple clients and prioritize tasks. Experience preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Superior communication skills – ability to articulate digital and social media marketing strategy and recommendations in meetings and proposals. Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with many teams.
- Proven experience with content planning – creating, publishing, and optimizing content calendars based on client objectives and strategies. Familiarity with social media scheduling platforms, such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Sprinklr.
- Social media standards – Working knowledge of paid digital and social media platforms, the latest platform trends, and organic social tactics. Ability to develop and improve standards, systems and practices for content creation, distribution and maintenance. Skilled in spotting trends and cultural moments through social listening; capable of translating it into social/digital activations.
- Analytics experience – the ability to monitor and evaluate strategy consistently to ensure plans and objectives are met, develop KPIs for social platforms, and track against key benchmarks. Experience tracking, analyzing, and utilizing campaign and social data to help optimize digital marketing efforts.
- Paid media experience – paid media skills a plus (ability to support the team with day-to-day digital advertising campaigns, optimizations, and execution). Experience with digital advertising campaigns (social, search and display), including developing proposals and budget recommendations based upon client objectives, building creative messages and testing strategies that deliver measurable results, executing media buys, and reporting on results.
Requirements include: a bachelor’s degree or equivalent; three plus years’ experience in fields of public relations, digital/social media marketing, or journalism; proven work experience, including internships; digital/social certifications a plus.
You will like it here. Throughout the pandemic, Brodeur has not only survived, we’ve thrived. Not one person was furloughed or laid off, and our team culture blossomed. Along with that, our business has been steadily growing, and that’s why we are adding new talent to our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Brodeur Partners is a strategic communications company that helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has four U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. For more information, visit www.brodeur.com.