Brodeur Partners, a strategic communications company, is looking for a research and analytics professional to join its Washington, D.C. team. We’re looking for a self-directed specialist to help design and execute research and planning strategies that support our brand, marketing, and issues management campaigns. Brodeur clients include leaders in the consumer, healthcare, finance, technology B2B, non-profit, higher education sectors.
- Serving as the day-to-day coordinator for Brodeur’s research and analytics engagements
- Developing and executing research that generates insight in support of communication strategies
- Managing general bench research, as well as quantitative and qualitative (e.g., focus groups, in-depth interviews) work
- Overseeing the management of research platforms and tools; explore new research techniques and technologies
- Providing planning and research support for both current client engagements and business development
- Presenting and writing research-based insights that support agency initiatives
- 3-5 years of experience in a brand, market, or campaign research
- Excellent research, writing, presenting, and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in media (traditional and social) analysis, influencer identification, content analysis
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research research methods as well as working with vendors that support surveys, focus groups, and community engagement.
- Experience with media monitoring and measurement tools, such as Meltwater, Sysomos, Cision, Factiva, LexisNexis
- Proven writing and content creation expertise producing concise, client-ready analysis and materials
- Experience in survey design and fielding a plus
Brodeur offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Brodeur Partners helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has four U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. For more information, visit www.brodeur.com.