Brodeur Partners is looking for a Digital & Social Media Specialist to join its Boston, New York City or Washington, DC teams. If you have experience in digital and social content—both paid and organic—with the ability to design, write, and monitor, results-driven communications that inspire and engage, we want to hear from you. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow their communications career while working closely with a wide variety of Brodeur clients in varying industries including: healthcare, technology, consumer products, higher ed, and non-profit.
Required digital and social media experience includes:
- Passion for social media and knowledge of the latest trends and insight.
- Experience creating and implementing social campaigns, with an emphasis on social copywriting and building content calendars.
- Experience developing social media content across social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Proven experience managing social media accounts for professional organizations, B2B and tech clients (position is not retail or cosmetic/beauty-focused).
- Basic knowledge of social metrics and reporting, data analytics and data tracking tools (e.g., Facebook Insights, reporting management dashboards).
- Familiarity with social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, etc.
- Self-driven with excellent critical thinking, interpersonal, communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
- A plus to have: working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software.
- A plus to have: paid media skills, including the ability to support the media team with the day-to-day management of digital advertising campaigns, optimizations, and execution.
Additional requirements include: a bachelor’s degree or equivalent; 2-3 plus years’ experience in fields of public relations, digital/social media marketing, or journalism; proven work experience, including internships; digital/social certifications a plus.
You will like it here. Throughout the pandemic, Brodeur has not only survived, we’ve thrived. Our team culture blossomed, and along with that, our business has been steadily growing, and that’s why we are adding new talent to our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, interesting clients and nice people to work with. This position is available immediately and would be remote to start; eventually working out of either its Boston or New York City office in a hybrid capacity. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject line: Digital & Social Media Specialist.
Brodeur Partners is a strategic communications company that helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has four U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. For more information, visit www.brodeur.com.