Brodeur Partners is looking for an Account Executive to join its Boston team. If you are an emerging public relations professional with a strong commitment to client service, and a desire to grow your communications career, we want to hear from you.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with a wide variety of business-to-business, healthcare, financial services and non-profit clients.
Account executive responsibilities include:
- Handling tactical components of client and team activities;
- Working closely with greater client-service teams including content, research, and digital and social;
- Generating earned media with business, trade, local, broadcast, consumer and financial media, analyst and blogger communities;
- Implementing social media plans and programs;
- Drafting content including press releases, social content calendars and syndicated articles;
- Providing news, product launch and business communications support;
- Conducting research and preparing competitive analyses; and
- Participating in new business efforts.
Requirements include: a bachelor’s degree or equivalent; 2-3 plus years’ experience in the communications field or related work experience in public relations or journalism; established media relationships and a track record of securing earned media coverage; active in social media channels; excellent writing and verbal skills; and a solid mastery of public relations tactics and strategies.
You will like it here. Throughout the pandemic, Brodeur has not only survived, we’ve thrived. Our team culture blossomed, and along with that, our business has been steadily growing, and that’s why we are adding new talent to our team. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, interesting clients and nice people to work with. This position is available immediately and would be remote to start; eventually working out of its Boston office in a hybrid capacity. Please send resume to email@example.com; subject line: Boston-AE.
Brodeur Partners is a strategic communications company that helps organizations become and remain relevant in a complicated world. Headquartered in Boston, the company has four U.S. offices and operates in 33 countries globally. It is differentiated by its focus on relevance, behavioral change and ability to bring a discipline-agnostic approach to its non-profit, consumer and business-to-business clients. For more information, visit www.brodeur.com.